Frequently Asked Questions regarding Broadly's Payments feature
- Payments FAQs
- The Benefits of Requesting Payments through Broadly
- What methods of payments are supported through Broadly?
- What are the fees associated with Broadly's payments feature?
- With Broadly's payments feature, does the processing fee get deducted from my invoice amount?
- How do I get paid through Broadly?
- How long does it take to refund a customer through Broadly?
- What happens if my customer cancels a payment through Broadly or contests the charge with their bank?
- When will I receive my customer payments?
- How do I use Broadly's Payments feature with my bookkeeping software?
- What is the daily cutoff for receiving payments through Broadly?
- What kind of reporting does Broadly provide for the Payments feature?
- How can I make sure my customers pay me through Broadly?
- When I refund a customer through Broadly, will the processing fees also be included?