What are some best practices to maximize my response rate?
After working with thousands of local businesses and generating 850,000+ reviews, our top three tips are pretty simple. The key factor in asking for reviews is to strike while the iron is hot; act quickly!
3 Tips To Remember When Asking for Online Reviews
1) Make the customer's experience your #1 priority
- Get to know your customers well! Understand what their expectations are and demonstrate how you’re different from your competition.
- At the end of the day, your customer will write you a positive review only if you’ve met and exceeded their expectations.
2) Let your customers know you're sending them a review request message
- This increases the likelihood that your customers will open and respond to your review request.
- A simple phrase to use is, "We'll be sending you a review request and we appreciate your feedback!"
3) Use Broadly to send your review requests as soon as possible!
- Remember: Reviews are an emotional response to an experience. The sooner a customer receives a review request, the more likely they are to respond to it. And, of course, make sure to use Broadly daily!
- Use the Broadly App to send review requests to your customers as soon as possible after a completed service.
Online reviews (especially on Google) are more important than ever for your online ranking and reputation. Click here for a few more best practices to keep in mind when asking for reviews!