Mobile Quickstart Guide
Get Started on Mobile
1. Downloading the Broadly App
Download the Broadly App on your smartphone or tablet device.
*The Broadly App is supported on iOS 10.0 and up, and onAndroid OS 4.1 and up.
2.Logging into your Broadly App
Search for the email titled Your Broadly App Login that contains your username and password. If you can’t locate this email, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 800-727-0445.
3. Enabling "Thank You" Text Messaging (Optional)
Thank You emails are enabled by default. To enable Thank You text messaging, go to the bottom of your phone screen and navigate to Settings > Messaging > Use SMS for follow-up messages.
A checkmark will appear next to the SMS option to indicate that text messaging has been enabled. The phone number displayed is an auto-generated number that supports direct texts between you and your customers. Any calls to this number will be auto-forwarded to your business line.
4. Sending Thank You Messages to your Customers
You're now ready to send Thank You messages to your customers, requesting for a review and feedback. To send a Thank You, navigate to the Add option at the bottom of your screen. Then enter in your customer’s name, email and mobile number. Enter both an email address and phone number, if possible.
* For Admin and Manager roles: If a member of your team helped out this customer, you can add them as the Assisting Team Member. If you don't see your team member's name as an option, you will need to add that team member to the app.
You can also choose a delivery delay, by selecting the blue drop down menu and choosing from the time-frames that are available. When you're ready to send a Thank You message to your customer to request for a review, click on the blue Add Contact button.
5. Adding Contacts prior to a service & Sending a Thank You afterwards
If you wish to add a contact to your Broadly App prior to the service, select the Don't send Thank You option. Then click on the blue Add Contact button. The contact will now be added to your Contacts directory.
Once the contact has been added to your Contacts directory, you can directly message them regarding a service by clicking on the < Back option at the top of your phone screen. Then click on Contacts on the bottom of your screen. Select the contact name you wish to message and start communicating right away!
After the service is completed, you can send your customer a Thank You message by selecting Details at the top right of your screen and clicking on the Send Thank You toggle. The toggle will turn green and Broadly will send out a Thank You message to your customer to request for a review.
- Make your customers' experiences your top priority!
- Tell your customers that you’re sending a thank you - this increases your chance of getting a response and a review.
- We recommend using the phrase, "We'll be sending you a thank you message and we appreciate your feedback!"
- Use Broadly to send thank you messages immediately after every completed service.
With Broadly, you get unlimited customer support! Contact us at email@example.com or (800) 727-0445 if you have any questions.