Team (For Admins Only)
Only Admins have the ability in the Broadly App to edit, delete or invite other Team Members. To do so, please go to Settings in the menu bar and select the Team option.
To edit an existing Team Member, select the member's name and then tap Edit in the top right of the screen to update any information. Make sure to select Save in the top right of the screen to save your changes!
To delete a Team Member, select the member's name, go to Edit in the top right of the screen and then click on the red Remove from team option at the bottom of the screen.
To add and invite a new Team Member, click on the blue Invite New Team Member button at the top of the screen. Enter in the new team member's name, phone number, email and job title, then select the appropriate App role (please see the role permissions below).
Member role has App access to the following:
- Search for Contacts
- Message Contacts for pre-service activities such as scheduling, appointment reminders and quote requests
- Send Thank You and Follow Up messages
- Disable Follow Up messages
- Manage Contacts (Edit Only)
- View All Contacts
- View Recent Activity
- Add Contact
- Kiosk Mode
- Private Feedback (including Responding to Feedback)
- Team Scorecard
- Edit Individual Profile Information
- Manage Individual Notification Preferences
- Switch between different business locations
- Access to the online Broadly Support Center
Manager role has the same access as Members, but additionally includes the following:
- Manage Contacts (Edit and Delete permissions)
- Assign Assisting Team Member to the Contact or Customer
- Add From File (For Desktop Only)
Admin role has the same access as Managers, but additionally includes the following:
- Add and Delete Team Members
- Manage Team Member roles
- View All Team Members and their Last Active Date
- Manage Outbound Messaging for the Business (turn on or turn off SMS for follow-up messages)
- Manage Data Sources and Business System Integrations